Please download and read through our FAQs to have all your questions answered. For additional questions, contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
- Why do children have spaces between their teeth?
- Why do children have bad breath?
- Why do children have crowded or crooked teeth?
- Why do children have discolored teeth?
- Why do children grind their teeth?
- Why do children get mouth sores?
- Why do children snore?
- Dental Sealants
- Bite problems
- KOIS deprogrammer
- Jaw joint problems
- Night time tooth grinding
- Crack teeth
- Cracked filling
- Discolored filling
- Discolored tooth
- Dry mouth
- Loose tooth
- Tooth decay
- Tooth wear
- Root canal treatment
- Silver fillings
- Tooth extraction care instructions
- Tooth extraction
- Post and Core
- Dental bridge
- Dental crowns
- Dental crown buildup
Implant and Dentures FAQs
- Dental implant
- Implant supported crown
- Implant supported bridge
- Fixed/detachable (hybrid) implant supported bridge
- Implant Data Collection
- Implant supported bridge superstructure with cemented crowns
- Screw retained implant supported bridge
- Complete denture
- Removable Partial denture
- Removable Partial denture with locator attachments
- Complete denture with a milled bar attachment
- Complete denture with locator attachments on a bar
- Complete denture with 2 or 4 locator attachments
Cosmetic Dentistry FAQs
Periodontal Surgery FAQs
I had a great experience! Office was high tech and Dr. Nguyen was very gentle.
- Everyone was professional and courteous. I recommend this dentist.
When I went in for my check-up, everyone was really friendly and helpful! The cleaning was painless and offered advice on ways to keep my teeth healthy between appointments. I have found my new dentist!
Great experience. Was seen on time. Had two cavities filled and out within one hour. Friendly and efficient staff.
I always enjoy coming to the office and Lindsay is especially friendly and nice to work with.
- All in the office are very professional, friendly and caring.
Yes, I would have rather have been going to a spa but then I wouldn't have had my teeth taken care of in such a professional way. The whole experience was perfect!
Once again, Lansdowne Dental Care provided another pain-free low no anxiety experience. Thanks!